Tuesday, November 13, 2012

decorations

while in the obx for our vacation my sister, mother, grandmother and myself met with Renee Landry, who as i've mentioned will be doing our decorations. I'm super excited for everything she has in store for our wedding. 

for the ceremony we are going to have old, refurbished church pews down on the beach :) I mean picture this, the beautiful ocean, right before sunset, the beach and our own created ocean-side church. I can't wait for the day i say I DO <3 

as for decorations and centerpieces we are sticking with burlap, clear and blue mason jars and peonies :) Of course we will be using mostly pink peonies, I wouldn't have it any other way. Here is a picture of what we are planning on doing:

Something like this without the wood plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment