Thursday, February 9, 2012

photog.

I like to think of myself as a photographer, an amateur one, but still. This being said I knew that I had to find an awesome photographer with the personality to go with it. While my sister, mother and I were attending the OBX wedding expo reception I noticed this bleach blonde running around taking pictures. I managed to track her down and got as much information as I could from her in that moment. The next day as we were walking around the expo we got to her booth. It screamed clean, modern and talented. I know that she is not the most expensive or probably not the most experienced, but her personality had me excited. We booked her that day and I couldn't be more thrilled to have our engagement session this summer or to have her document our wedding :) I introduce to you, GingerSnaps Photography!!!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor!
    Thanks for the shout-out! It'll have to be my turn next...I'll be posting some engagement shots to my BLOG shortly!
    :)

    I'm so excited to be working with you 2!

    ReplyDelete