Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentine's day.


We live 396.8 miles apart, and yet I felt closer and more in love on this Valentine's Day. Living 8 hours apart from one another has not left me feeling doubtful or all of that other stuff people think happens to long-distance relationships. Nor do I feel like I love Zack anymore than the day he moved to Virginia, but I can promise that I love him a lot stronger and appreciate him more. When I say I love him stronger I simply mean that I don't think anything could change how much I love him. I can't wait to be Mrs. McCarty!!!! So now the funstuff about Valentine's day!!! He got me FLOWERS. Not roses, because well...... I hate roses lol. It is a flower that has thorns on it..... how romantic is that?!? Instead he got me lilies! pink one's at that. This is the first time he has gotten me flowers, which made me super excited!!!! Although today marks the actual day, we will be spending our own valentine's day together next week and I can't wait to give him his present. I know he'll love it, and has no idea what I'm getting him :) I hope everyone else had a fantastic Valentine's Day, and that even if you don't have someone special in your life, that you took this day to love yourself, friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment